Smile-in-one-day or smile-in-a-day is a procedure that allows you to restore missing or broken teeth in as little as one day. After your dental implants are placed, our dentist can fit you with your permanent replacement teeth. The concept was developed by Nobel Biocare with an aim to help edentulous patients have an effective and non-removable tooth restoration by using four dental implants to support an immediate+ly loaded full-arch prosthesis.
Benefits of Teeth-In-A-Day Implant Tooth Replacement Therapy: Same-day tooth replacement.
- They look and behave like real teeth.
- They don’t require messy adhesives.
- They’re permanent and last a lifetime.
- There are no dietary restrictions.
- You’ll look and feel great.
- Smile-in-a-Day patients enjoy better chewing, easier eating, and a renewed sense of confidence.
- Most smile makeovers can be completed on the same day as your initial consultation.
- Your treatment will be a fraction of the cost compared to traditional dental implant treatment.
- Your smile makeover can be completed in just one day, meaning you can recover and return to your regular life almost immediately.
Explain The Process
During the smile-in-a-day procedure, our doctors will attach a temporary set of teeth to dental implants that have been surgically placed in the mouth. The temporary teeth are crafted to look natural and blend in with the rest of your mouth. Once the implants have healed and are ready to support a permanent restoration, the temporary teeth will be removed and the permanent ones attached in their place.
That’s all there is to it! With this same-day treatment, you can walk out of your oral surgery with a completely transformed smile. Though the results look incredibly natural and stunning when you’re done, your smile may not look like that right away. Your gums will need some time to heal in order to hold the dental implant posts in place, so you may experience some swelling or slight bleeding. You may also find that your speech is slightly affected as you get used to having a new set of teeth. However, this is typically very short-lived and only lasts for a few days at most.
Once your jaw has fully healed, you’ll be able to eat all your favorite foods again and enjoy an absolutely fabulous new smile.
If missing teeth are affecting your life and you’re ready to gain back your confidence with a beautiful new smile, we encourage you to call our team today. We can set up a consultation to begin discussing your tooth replacement options and get you on the road to a complete smile makeover. Contact our office to get started!
To learn more about smile-in-a-day, visit our Hauck Cosmetic Dentistry office at 2131 Westcliff Drive Suite 210, Newport Beach, CA 92660. You can also reach us at 949-729-9950.